WET COAT PAINTER – ENCLOSED TRAILER FRAMES
Job Summary: Paint team members are responsible for painting and washing quality trailer with outstanding service in a safe manner and must be able to manufacture in a fast paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure your own safety by always using designated personal protective equipment (PPE) and tools designed and rated for the task, complying with safety regulations and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Report to work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
- Operate all power tools and machinery in the paint department effectively and respectfully.
- Read and understand work orders, schedules, and work instructions.
- Perform quality checks and product inspections by completing final inspection sheets, as directed by assigned production supervisor.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment prior to shift startup to ensure the safety of you and your coworkers, as well as the operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Assist in other areas and perform other duties, as needed. (This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED, or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities in directly job-related experiences.
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination with the ability to safely lift 80 pounds with prolonged periods of standing.
- Able to work 10 hour shifts with potential overtime.
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background check and urine drug screen.
- Able to work in a self-directed way to manage multiple demands of time and attention in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Safety Glasses – provided by employer
- Steel Toed Boots/Shoes – provided by employee
- Gloves – provided by employer
- Hearing Protection – provided by employer
- Respirator – provided by employer
- Face Shield while washing trailers – provided by employer
Want to join a growing organization that promotes from within and offers a great place to work? Click here to apply today!